Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

Lockdown

                                Lockdown


Today I will be talking about my lockdown so at the start, my dad was not working and my mum was working until Monday my dad and mum went to work and there was no one to look after me then every morning at 6:50 I go to Simeli's house first thing we do is just chat and play outside and then we start online learning and at 11:30 we have morning tea and at lunch, we have a break and have lunch and then we get back to online learning then my mum picks me up from sSimeli's house and I go home and when I get home I normally watch tv or have something to eat like some toast and some hot chocolate and then at night time we have a movie night, At 10:30 or 11:00 we go to bed. It is very sad about lockdown because I miss school and it is boring and sometimes fun. Stay Safe everyone and have fun bye!NSW, Victoria, South Australian lockdown rules and border closures | The  Canberra Times | Canberra, ACT

3 comments:

  1. Hi Matthew, it sounds like you guys have made the best out of a strange situation. This lockdown is a lot different, its great that you have Semilis family to help out. Say gidday for me, and to William.I loved the image i thought it looked very official. I would love to know your favourite movie so far? Stay awesome and be kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hamish, My favorite movie was the bee movie!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Matthew.
    It sounds like you and your family have a good lockdown routine and also good that you get to have some time with Simeli and his family. It is good to have been in touch through our Google Meets and also good that you are able to manage your learning and get your work done. Ka pai.
    Next time, before you publish any written work, read it out aloud and see where it would be most natural to sop, then add a full stop and the appropriate capital letters. That will make reading it, much better for your audience.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about