Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

Lockdown reflection

 Lockdown is now over, and we did a reflection about it and what we have done in lockdown.

This is what I have done!




Reflection: So this is what I did. This was very fun but a little bit hard because there was nothing that interesting in Lockdown but the rest was very easy. Next time I should choose another background because you can't see what I wrote properly. 

Sources: I got this from Miss Waho she sent this to us. I made this on a google drawing and I made this.

Question: What should my next step be?



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Matthew.
    Your lockdown time sounds like it had lots of things happening. There were definitely some positives about lockdown time.
    What part was your favourite part?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about