Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Today I read A book called Hey that's my monster

Today I read A book called Hey that's my monster I like this book because it is funny, Interesting and cause I like a monster I am not really scared of the monster because they are funny and ugly But I am scared of ghost kind of. This book was about Eathen's sister needed a monster because she keeps getting out of bed and playing around every night with her toys Then 3 monster came out of her bed because Eathen said she needed a monster The first one was not scary but it was very funny and slime and is did not have claws so Emma just keeps playing around cause she was not scared then the 2 monsters came out of her bed It was a grill monster came out this time she had a long tail with a pink heir and Emma played with her tail and the girl monster said STOP We are not playing dress-up then she was gon the 3 monster came and THIS MONSTER WAS SCARY THE 3 MONSTER SAID CAN I HAVE YOU TOE IT WAS REALLY SCARY. That's what the story was about Bye-bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew,
    I've never heard of this book before, but it sounds great. You've written a great synopsis (that's the fancy-pants name for an overview of the book). It describes it really well so that others could see whether they might like to read it too. I really like that you've added an image of the cover of the book too!
    Virtual Fish ticket coming your way!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about