Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

I read a book called guinea pigs

Hello everyone today I read a book about guinea pigs I learned about guinea pigs too I have two guinea pigs and their names are Rosie and Sophie. This book is about what guinea pigs eat and they are not pigs. Who wants to learn about guinea pigs I will teach you guys what guinea pigs are and what I learned about them Guinea pigs are they are not pigs at all They get very hungry Guinea pigs love to play with each other some times when they are tired they some time caudal up with each other if they do that means they love each other. Some guinea pigs live inside and outside My guinea pigs live inside. Guinea pigs eat hay, grass, some dry guinea pig food and lot's more other food if they stretch that means they are very happy. They make weird funny squeal noises.Why I like guinea pigs because they are so so so so cute and they make cute noises .what is your favorite thing about guinea pigs comment below?.


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Learning about something you already know a bit about as well as being able to learn to take care of them even better! Did you learn something that you didn't already know? Perhaps learn about a special treat that you could be spoiling them with that you didn't know about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they eat poop and when they stretch that means they are happy that's what I learnt about guinea pigs.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about