Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Today I read a book about Praying mantis

Hello Everyone today I read a book about Praying Mantis. Everyone will see praying mantis at their front and back yard Praying mantis can turn their head around very far And some times if they put their hands in front then it means it is praying. What I learned about praying mantis They fight and eat each other I had 3 praying mantis The first one I had was a baby one his name was speedy and he is a mail The second one was a female It was an adult The 3 one was Aduolt mail And that one died the baby one died too but the other girl mantis I let it out and that one it lades 19 eggs and all so they are very hard to see because they are green some of them are Broun and lots of other colors they eat insect The easy insect To find for me is a moth and ants Heres an image of praying mantis eating each other
Why Female Praying Mantises Devour Their Partners During Sex
Here it is What is your favorite thing about praying mantis? goodbye

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matthew,
    Praying Mantis' are fascinating. They almost look like an origami insect with lots pf seperate parts slotted together. I like to sit and watch them when they look like they are praying.
    I like the way that you have asked a questions at the end of your blog post! What a great way to engage with your reader and get them to post a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gret information Matthew
    I used to like catching and watching them when I was young. My mum grew some good plants that they liked to hang out in. It sounds a bit gross as I say it now, but I had a special home/container for them and would find flies and other bugs for them to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about